I am a Quintana Roo ambassador and sponsored by their Norwegian retailer JBS Sport. For the Norwegians looking for a new triathlon bike and find QR interesting send a message to Jonas (at) jbssport.no or send JBS Sport a message on Facebook. Extra good prices will be given to those ordering their 2019 bike now.
The Quintana Roo PRSix Disc – the flagship bike of a bike manufacturer that only makes triathlon bikes. All the components are carefully chosen by myself with nothing else than top performance in mind. She is not 100 % done yet, with too long aero bar extensions, missing bar tape and a bit messy front cable wise. Don’t be worried; this will all be sorted out after the bike fit.
The specifications are the following:
- Frame: Quintana Roo PRSix Disc in size 52
- Aerobar: Morf-Tech TriFold
- Seat: Specialized Sitero
- Gear: Sram Etap
- Brakes: Sram Hydraulic disc brakes
- Crankset: Praxis Zayante 170mm carbon crank with Praxis Cold Forged X-Rings with 53/39t
- Wheels: Enve 7.8 SES Disc Tubeless (the unrevealed disc rear wheel will come after in January)
- Tires: Schwalbe Pro One Tubeless
- Bottle frame: Xlab Aero TT
- Pedals: Assioma Duo Power pedals
Any thoughts of improvements? Dont hesitate to leace a comment below